Other Items We Handle
(on an irregular basis)
These are most of the items that we handle. Due to the unavailability of some items, you must call or
E-mail before we can give you a price. Anyway, here is the list of many
of our items.
- 28 VDC used military vehicle genrators and alternators, made by Prestolite and Leece-Neville, makers of the
best high-output ambulance/police car alternators in the U.S., that come in 25, 60, and occasional 100 and 200
amp sizes (the 25 amp units are all DC generators). Prices range from $35 to $275.
- Capacitors - all types, all capacitances, all voltages, we have computer-grade electrolytics in very high
capacitances, perfect for filtering that inverter hum out of your audio/video/Ham equipment. Prices range from
$2 to $20.
- Choke Coils - we have filter choke coils in many sizes. These chokes don't have their inductance or voltage/current
rating stamped on them, but we have methods to determine these ratings. Prices range from $10 to $75.
- Relays - we have many different types and styles of relays. Plug-in with sockets, open style, with coil
voltages of 12, 24, 120 VDC/ac with many different contact configurations and current ratings. Prices range from
$12 to $50.
- Diodes - we have all types of diodes suited to low-voltage/high current service. Plus-stud and minus-stud
(mount) in 10, 25, 35, 50, 100, and occasionally 200 amp sizes, all perfect for low-voltge applications. Prices range
from $5 to $45.
- Variacs - While Variac® is a brand name, it is commonly used generically when refering to ac variable
autotransformers from any manufacturer. A variac is to ac what a rheostat is to DC. We have sizes (in amps) of
3, 5, 8, 10, 20, and 25. Prices range from $20 to $100.
- Copper Cable - we have computer-grade stranded copper cable and strap with and without insulation,
with and without ends crimped on. Prices from $4 to $7 per pound.
***We have a large amount of 4/0 cable with insulation rated to 150 degrees C! Call or E-mail for pricing.
Lengths are up to 10 feet....we also have a large amount of 2/0 cable***
- Transistors - we have silicon power transistors, NPN, PNP, mostly flange-mount type, some stud-mount.
We have 'Darlington Stacks' of precision matched transistors on large heatsinks....we also have a large assortment
of heat sinks. Call for pricing.
- Fans - One of our biggest sellers, muffin fans come in two sizes, midget and regular in 12/24 volts
DC and 120/240 volts ac. The ac fans have impedance protected motors (won't overheat at half-speed). Prices range
from $5 to $15.
- Motors - We have permanent magnet motors (we are running out quickly, though) all in very good condition.
They operate in the 12 to 36 volt DC range. They work great for homebrew wind generators and low speed motors for
all sorts of projects. Call for prices.
That pretty much covers our in-stock item list. The number to call for prices is (218) 722-6749
and e-mail is at Slakjaw@aol.com. Thanks for taking the time to read this list.